Small Group Programs
Choose your goal and over 8-10 weeks you will see and feel the transformation occur! What better way to workout than by having fun with friends and getting support from others who "get it"!
Depending on the program, these sessions will run with 8-20 people per team in both indoor and outdoor settings. Up to 3 sessions per week plus ongoing support through emails and tracking sheets to log information such as eating habits, cardio exercise or extra weight-training sessions. Guaranteed results and potential to network with like-minded people for future activities!
NO EXCUSES just sign up and do it!!
Zumba® is one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! Suitable for ALL levels. Anyone with two-left feet WELCOME!
8 weeks, one class per week.
DITCH THE WORKOUT, JOIN THE PARTY!!
This, women only, 10 week team training program is for those who are READY FOR CHANGE! It's time for no more excuses. Turbo Training will get you moving and ensure you are on track for any health and wellness goal you have. All sessions are specially designed to accommodate women just starting out with exercise, those getting back into an exercise routine, and also those with more experience.
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Toning
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Strength
- More Energy
- Fat Burning
What you get
- Detailed and effective goal setting
- Fun games and drills to get you sweating & toning
- Basic assessment exercises that test your overall fitness
- Healthy eating suggestions
- Positive thinking and mental training drills
- Workout plans to use for your own sessions or with a friend
- Support group of like-minded individuals
- Two 30 minute circuit training sessions per week. OR contact MOTIVA to create a schedule for your group of friends!
Also includes: sleep & nutrition tips, healthy recipes, sample circuit training workouts that can be done at home, stress management techniques, fitness assessments.
Locations: Your home or workplace!
or, Knox Church Hall, 5406 Roome St, Halifax (north end)