Fitness and Wellbeing Workshops
Short but exciting education sessions that share the keys to success on a number of popular topics:
- Core Strength
- Weight Loss
- Reshaping Your Body
- Reducing Stress Through Exercise
- Balance Training
- Posture Perfect
- Long & Lean Muscle Toning
- Mind Training for Goal Achievement
No boring lectures; in just one interactive session you can change your life forever! Perfect for your workplace at lunch hour or a team building afternoon (45 minute to 2 hour sessions available).
Please contact us to design something for your team, workplace, or group of friends.
-In support of FEED NOVA SCOTIA-
This annual MOTIVA event has been updated and incorporates NEW features related to healthy eating. With an award-winning instructor and a registered dietician this workshop is a perfect afternoon of fitness, food, and fun for all ages and levels! A great activity to keep you energized & motivated through Fall and Winter. Bring a friend, sibling, colleague or even your child (some conditions apply).
Here's what is included:
- An introduction to Zumba® and Yogafit
- Simple dance moves to fantastic energizing music plus many levels and options provided so even a beginner can cope. Latin, Hip Hop, Bollywood, and much more!
- Exercises to slim your thighs, tighten your tummy and shape the arms - exercise you can do yourself at home! Work your body like a dancer.
- Learn the benefits of incorporating yoga-based movements into your life. Feel the difference in your body after only a 40 minute session!
- Quick tips on eating healthy in a crazy world provided by an expert in the field of food and nutrition.
- Simple solutions for weight loss, muscle strength and shaping, stress reduction and improving posture.
- Feel revitalized, motivated, charged up and more fit!
LOCATION: Knox Church Hall, 5406 Roome St, Halifax (north end- off of Devonshire Ave)
TIME: Saturday, Nov 5, 2011, 1:30-4:30pm
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: By Oct 29th only $35.00 (tax incl).
REGULAR FEE: After Oct 29th, $40.00 (tax incl)
Bring your teen (ages 10-17) for only $20.00! (some conditions apply)
|$2 from every registration goes to FEED NOVA SCOTIA + Bring food donations on the day and support a great organization as well as qualify to win fantastic prizes!|
Contact us for details and to register!